Due to expanding business in Bulgaria, an opportunity has arisen for the position of Clinical Affairs Specialist.
- Participates in the management and design of clinical trials
- Preparation of trial documentation, e.g. protocol, investigational brochure, informed consent, etc.
- Monitor execution of clinical trials
- Ensuring adherence to Research SOP’s, Good Clinical Practices, and the study protocol
- Supporting the Investigational sites
- Analyze and summarise findings
- Collaborate with regulatory bodies, doctors, therapists, marketing
The successful candidate has
- University degree, preferably in Life Sciences
- Ability and desire to be a researcher
- Relevant experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong computer skills (MS Word & Excel, in particular)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility and self-starter approach
- High attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn from online resources and colleagues
Considered as an advantage
- Prior experience in BDA and/or in CRO company
- Past scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background
- Knowledge in health-related fields
- Knowledge and experience in statistical methods for data processing and analysis
What we offer
- Our products help people - we strive to develop best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development.
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We offer a competitive remuneration package
If you want to give your career a boost in a modern and innovative environment, send us your current CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Your confidentiality is guaranteed with us.