Clinical Research Associate.
- Participates in the management and design of clinical trials
- Prepares trial documentation, creates and maintains appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitors visit findings and action plans by submitting visit reports and other required study documentation.
- Supports regulatory/ethics submission and approval process
- Monitors execution of clinical trials, performs site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits.
- Ensures adherence to Research SOP’s, Good Clinical Practices, regulatory requirements and the study protocol
- Supports the Investigational sites, administers study-related trainings, establishing regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Analyzes and summarises findings
- Collaborates with regulatory bodies, doctors, therapists, marketing
- Frequent travel to sites
The successful candidate has:
- University degree, in Health Care, Life Sciences or other scientific discipline
- Ability and desire to be a researcher
- Relevant experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong computer skills (MS Word & Excel, in particular)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility and self-starter approach
- High attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn from online resources and colleagues
Considered as an advantage:
- Prior experience in BDA and/or in CRO company
- Past scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background
- Knowledge in health-related fields
- Knowledge and experience in statistical methods for data processing and analysis
What we offer:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- Professional growth in an ever-expanding аnd stable international technological company
- An extensive range of employee benefits, flexible work time
- Pleasant working environment, friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication, which are our key values
- Excellent office location in the centre of Sofia or Plovdiv
- Opportunity to work remotely
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The submission of personal data is voluntary, its processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data. “BTL Industries” JSC in its capacity of administrator of your personal data ensures its full protection.