You are the right fit for this role if you have:
- experience in Clinical Affairs (managerial position experience is advantage);
- training and detailed know-how of ISO 14155 and GCP;
- at least 3 years in the area of Clinical trials (project management, monitoring, etc.);
- fluent English (speaking and writing skills);
- strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills;
- enthusiastic, willing to improve and develop the clinical trial related activities and processes;
- medical or pharmaceutical education is considered an advantage;
- experience with medical device regulatory requirements is considered an advantage.
As Head of Clinical Affairs you will be responsible for:
- management of growing Clinical Affairs team;
- project management of the Medical Device Studies intended for regulatory purposes;
- often communication with Regulatory Affairs and R&D center in Prague;
- participation in study design, writing, evaluation, monitoring etc.;
- searching for new possibilities of doing clinical studies outside Bulgaria.
*The interview will happen in English language with representatives from Headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.