For our new expansion we are hiring people for the position of Head of International Service Center.
About the team:
International Service Center (ISC) located in Plovdiv supports field service technicians in their daily work to ensure high quality repairs and service. The main language of communication is English. The department ensures:
- Technical help desk which communicates with field service technicians (approx. 80 service facilities around the world);
- Service support for technical issues requiring in-depth know-how about the devices. Service support also cooperates in maintaining and developing service documentation;
- Service facility performs in-house common and advanced repairs of faulty devices received to ISC.
What will you do in this role?
- Manage the daily work of the service team (approx. 10 people)
- Develop the department’s workflow and standardize internal procedures
- Cooperate with service headquarters and update know-how of team members
You are the right fit for this role if:
- you have a university degree in technical field;
- you have excellent spoken and written English to be able to communicate with multinational team of technicians spread in various countries;
- you are open-minded for implementation of new approaches and keen on technologies;
- you have proven organizational skills and experience with leading a team (experience with technical service or help desk is valuable).
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We offer а creative job of setting up the work organization and know-how development of the team
- We care about your personal development - you can lean on strong management support to learn and grow;
- You will work with motivated multinational team of technicians and leaders in technology development;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events;
- We offer flexible office hours, additional health insurance, food vouchers and a competitive remuneration linked to individual performance.
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.