For our new expansion we are hiring people for the position of Head of Project Technology.
Key role responsibilities:
- deliver the full transfer projects lifecycle from pre-transfer reviews to effective serial production;
- deliver new transfer product from BTL to the Customer (on time, to required specifications, to quality, to planned cost);
- lead the Project Technology team;
- establish and engage in cross-functional transfer project communication flow in a clear and consistent way;
- ensure collaboration and alignment with other teams (development, marketing, strategic procurement, production, planning, logistics, quality);
- track, monitor and report transfer projects;
- improve and develop transfer process and reviews based on lessons learned;
- meet business company goals along with defining and meeting department goals;
- ensure transfer project process auditability.
As Head of Project Technology you will:
- lead, develop and grow the project technology department;
- ensure a consistent and effective process and its methodology for transfer project delivery;
- manage projects to a defined scope, ensurå producibility of all new products in the production facility;
- build strong relationships across the teams involved in end-to-end delivery and manage interaction with all internal departments to appropriately resource transfer projects by forecasting future resource requirements for each department;
- handle Risk, Issue & Action Management across all transfer projects:
- supervise pre-transfer producibility reviews during the development stage
- organize transfer preparation stage including feasibility study, transfer risk assessments and do rough planning
- transfer design process supervision - translate R&D outputs (prototype) into production and ensure the safety and effectiveness of produced devices before serial production
- solve ineffectiveness after design transfer activities management and optimize the process
- analyze critical path and define corrective actions by supervising transfer processes
- apply problem-solving techniques in order to propose and implement solutions
- carry out impact evaluation and risk mitigation of all new product introductions cross-functionally
- handle change management effectively within transfer phase;
- manage transfer project implementation calendar starting from design transfer phase and finishing with serial production handover;
- manage projects closure phase - project review, impact, lessons learned, post project reports - provides feedback to the development department about the new product producibility, recommends design changes, suggests serial product optimisation etc.
You are the right fit for this role if you have:
- university degree in technical field;
- minimum 3 years related experience;
- excellent spoken and written English;
- good knowledge of technological processes in electro-mechanical production;
- proven organizational skills and experience with leading a team;
- project management skills (qualification held in one or more major PM methods, LEAN management included);
- previous experience of achieving significant and positive business outcomes within projects delivered;
- ability to engage, develop and collaborate with team members and other partners;
- ability to balance strategic thinking with attention to detail.
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We offer à creative job of setting up the work organization and know-how development of the team
- We care about your personal development - you can lean on strong management support to learn and grow;
- You will work with motivated multinational team of specialists and leaders in technology development;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events;
- We offer flexible office hours, additional health insurance, food vouchers and a competitive remuneration linked to individual performance.
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.