- Implement the organization’s recruiting strategy – coordinating job posting, reviewing resumes, performing telephone and on-site interviews, arranging interviews, and reference checks
- Perform searches for qualified candidates, using sources such as job portals, job fairs, recruiting firms, employee referrals, social media
- Support and participate in the ongoing HR processes: employer branding, training, talent development, etc.
- Support other activities in the department
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant
- Previous experience in the recruitment process for various positions - manufacturing workers, engineering positions, administrative specialists, management, etc.
- English language skills - verbal and written
- Very good computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and high emotional intelligence
REASONS TO JOIN US:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sport activities and great cultural events
- We offer competitive remuneration package, additional health insurance, and food vouchers
If you are ready to take this challenge, please send your CV.