- Providing advanced remote technical support to our service engineers worldwide;
- Collect/analyze/structure/keep service know-how for a group of products;
- Investigate and solve complicated service issues;
- Maintain service documentation and procedures;
- Cooperation with Production and R&D.
Skills, experience, knowledge:
- University degree in Electronics or similar;
- Technical background or experience;
- Ability to present technical concepts and instructions;
- Very good written and verbal English;
- Analytical thinking and organizational skills;
- Experience with Corel Draw is an advantage.
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.