For our new expansion we are hiring people for the position of Junior Embedded Developer
- Participate in the design and development of software for variety of engineering applications in C;
- Participate in the definition, execution and analysis of development tests for new and modified products or product components;
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of operational problems within a multidisciplinary team of engineers;
- Participate in creation of documentation supporting the software design, implementation, testing and validation.
Professional skills needed:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Science, or equivalent;
- C/C++ Basic Development Experience
- Basic understanding and reading of schematics
- Basic understanding of microcontrollers architecture
- Basic understanding of communication interfaces - SPI,UART I2C etc.
- Basic knowledge of version control systems - SVN
- Interests in hardware and mechanical design development - strongly recommended
- Good written and verbal English
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sport activities and great cultural events
- We offer:
- Excellent office location in the center of Sofia
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.