FOR OUR NEW EXPANSION WE ARE LOOKING FOR OPERATIONAL PURCHASING TEAM LEAD
WHY COME ON BOARD?
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
IF YOU LIKED THE ABOVE, JOIN BTL AND HELP US WITH...
- Spreading the know-how among the team
- Balancing the workload so we finish everything on time
- Devoting time and energy to grow and develop the team of specialist
- Working closely with the supplier base for direct materials with focus on deliveries
- Participating in the supplier selection decisions and risk mitigation actions
- Ensuring quality standards are met and actively communicating raising challenges
- Key responsibilities on tasks connected with internal suppliers both local and global
- Weekly and monthly report preparation to support the goal and vision of BTL
- Keeping and improving quality and purchasing standart, instructions and good practices
WHAT WILL HELP YOU?
- Think global, act local mindset
- Outstanding communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Economics
- Experience in mass production - mechanical or electronic devices
- Experience in the field of purchasing in an international environment
- Experience in quality auditing of strategic suppliers
- Very good English language skills - verbal and written
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel for business trips
- Experience with ERP systems
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.