BTL Industries is a major international manufacturer of state-of-the-art medical devices for physiotherapy, cardiology and aesthetics medicine. With over 1300 employees worldwide, including more than 200 product development engineers, we design, produce, and sell devices in more than 100 countries across 5 continents.
We have experienced continuous fast growth since 1993 with a clear vision and a secure long-term strategy. The company's growth is based on our most significant asset - our creative people. They generate our innovations and know-how and are the key factor for our success.
In 2002 we established our main production plant in Plovdiv. Since then BTL has become one of the biggest taxpayers in Bulgaria. In 2014 we established our R&D center in Sofia and we aim at reaching 100 product development engineers.
For our new expansion we are hiring people for the position of Production Documentation Specialist
- Active cooperation with development teams on the development of new medical devices
- Creation and maintenance of production technical documentation
- Managing of introduction of product changes in serial production
- Interface of R&D teams to production facilities in Bulgaria and Europe
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Technical high school / university degree
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, software for graphic creation (e.g. CorelDraw)
- Effective problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Technical thinking and creativity
- English language (level to understand and produce technical documentation, technical terminology)
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sport activities and great cultural events
- Excellent office location in the center of Sofia
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.