- Ensures the technological process in production from the stage of components to the finished product;
- Maintains up-to-date bill of material, technological documentation, assembly and inspection instructions;
- Participates in component verification, process validation and implementation of new products in production;
- Supports the assembly team in solving current technology problems;
- Performs analysis of the detected nonconformities in the production. Implements measures for their elimination.
We are looking for:
- Higher technical education
- Previous engineering experience
- Very good English for working with technical documentation and email communication
- Technical and analytical thinking
- Ability and desire to solve problems
- Flexibility and change management skills
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
If you want to become part of a fast-growing innovative company, do not hesitate to send us your current CV!