- Ensure the technological process in production from the stage of components to the finished product.
- Optimize production processes, equipment and products.
- Maintain up-to-date bill of material, technological documentation, assembly and inspection instructions.
- Participates in component verification, process validation and implementation of new products in production.
- Support the assembly team in solving current technology problems
- Perform analysis of the detected nonconformities in the production. Implements measures for their elimination.
We are looking for:
- Higher technical education
- Technical and analytical thinking, previous engineering experience
- Ability and desire to solve problems
- Flexibility and change management skills
- Very good English for working with technical documentation and email communication
- Very good communication skills
Considered as an advantage:
- Professional experience in a manufacturing company, preferably in serial and mass production
- Experience with ERP system
- Knowledge of Lean practices and methodology