- Creating mechanical design of production tools;
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation according to the company’s internal rules (e.g. 3D models and 2D drawings);
- Collaborating with a team of engineers to solve mechanical issues;
- Developing test methods and test fixtures for verification when material, component or design has been changed.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in mechanical design and manufacturing processes as Mechanical engineer;
- Experience in 3D modelling with SolidWorks, knowledge in 2D documentation;
- Good written and verbal English;
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.