- Performing validations and reliability tests;
- Analyzing test results based on product specifications, creating test reports;
- Assembling test tools for production;
- Working with a team of engineers to solve technical issues or redesign of devices;
- Supporting the development of new test tools.
Skills, experience, knowledge:
- University degree in technical field - Electronics/Mechatronics;
- Good written and verbal English (to be able to understand technical documentation);
- Innovative thinking and proactive work style;
- Knowledge of electronics and mechanics;
- Experience with schematic and PCB layout in Altium is advantage;
- Experience with PCB assembling is an advantage.
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
If you want to become part of a fast-growing innovative company, do not hesitate to send us your current CV!