We are looking for Senior Product Engineer who will:
- Ensure the technological process in production;
- Participate in the implementation of new products, technologies and machines;
- Be involved in the design review for new products in the development phase in order to facilitate their implementation in production;
- Draw analysis of the detected nonconformities in the quality of the components used in the production and implement corrective actions for their prevention. Track results;
- Carry out actions in direction of optimizations the technological process related with product in order to increase quality and productivity;
- Approve bill of material (BOM) of the manufactured products in the ERP system;
- Perform verifications and validations of changes in order to maintain production;
- Assist production operators to solve current problems.
- Communicate with international R&D centers
Requirements of the position:
- Higher technical degree
- Working experience on a similar role in serial/mass production
- Very good written and spoken English
- Computer skills (MS Office, ERP)
- Experience with technological documentation
- Quality orientation attitude
- Flexibility and efficiency.
- Skills for analysis and problem solving, critical thinking
- Systematic and organized person with good communication skills
What to expect:
- An opportunity to initiatе, realizatе and manage changes in high quality production;
- Participate in ongoing and future technological workshops and trainings;
- Participate in the implementation of numerous new products per year
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We continue to grow - our strategy is to get bigger, better, more efficient and recognizable in the field of medical equipment
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
If you consider our proposal appealing, do not hesitate to apply by sending us your CV!