We are looking for Senior product manager to cooperate with our growing R&D team in Sofia.
What you will do:
- Cooperate in the development of new electronic medical devices
- Define the requirements for the developed product: parameters, design, ergonomy, GUI etc.
- Define the business plan and monitor project return on Investment
- Closely cooperate with project R&D manager to maximize the quality and added values of the product for the client
- Prepare marketing strategy and market release of the product
What we expect from you:
- University degree - medical or biomedical preferred
- Experience in product management, marketing and business development:
- Market and competition analysis
- Business plan definition
- Product specification/requirements definition - understanding of client’s/patient’s needs and definition of competitive added values
- Creation of marketing strategy
- Searching for new business opportunities in global perspective
- Previous experience with medical devices is welcomed
- Very good English language skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-managed work style and sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and ability to travel
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development; We develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after-sales service
- Your decisions are directly affecting the product
- We offer you professional growth in an ever expanding and stable international technological company
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent office location in the centre of Sofia
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.