- Functional and parametric testing of electronic modules and mechatronic systems
- Creating test plans and test reports based on product specifications
- Development of test methods and test setups
- Automating of the test processes
- Analyze the test results
- Responsible for verification and validation tests, EMC and Reliability tests and product certification
- Master degree in Engineering (preferable in Electronics)
- Minimum 5 years experience as Test Engineer in R&D (Labview experience is advantage)
- Good knowledge of test and measurement methodologies
- Full working knowledge of English
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sport activities and great cultural events
- Excellent office location in the center of Sofia
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.