What you will do:
- Develop automated testing tools (e.g. fixtures for PCB testing, jigs etc.)
- Automating of test processes
- Develop test methods and test setups for verification and validation tests
- Functional and parametric testing of electronic modules and mechatronic systems
- Process, analyze and assess test results
- Create test plans and test reports based on product specifications
What we expect from you:
- College/University degree in a technical field (education in Electronics is preferred)
- Experience with HW design
- Developed technical thinking, ability to think about problems related to electronics, mechanics and physics
- Advanced LabVIEW and TestStand proficiency
- Reliability, an eye for detail, active approach, independence, willingness to learn
- English language level to be able to understand and create technical documentation and communicate with foreign colleagues
- Knowledge of test and measurement methodologies and medical standards is advantage
What our company offers to you:
- Direct participation in development of new technologies for medicine using the latest engineering technologies
- Complex development work experience - hands on the device from the idea phase, through development up to the industrialisation phase in small development teams.
- Your decisions are directly affecting the product.
- Professional growth in an ever expanding and stable international technological company
- Space for creativity limited by minimum amount of processes
- An extensive range of employee benefits, flexi work time
- Pleasant working environment, friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication what are our key values.
- Excellent office location in the center of Sofia
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted