- Full mechanical development life cycle of electronic and electromechanical devices from requirements analysis to design and development, product validation and support in production;
- Working closely with industrial designer to find the best compromise between aesthetic look and feel, ergonomy, used technologies and manufacturability;
- General mechanical design reviews and problem resolution;
- Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection etc. for new developments;
- Collaborate with designers from other departments (Hardware and Software) and manufacturing;
- Support Project Managers in mechanical design effort identification, estimation and risk assessment.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 6+ years of experience in mechanical design for electromechanical ànd electronic devices;
- Experience with 3D design, 2D drawings (SolidWorks is advantage);
- Proven experience in design of complex plastic components;
- Experience with mechanical analysis tools;
- Very good written and verbal English.
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sport activities and great cultural events.
- Excellent office location in the center of Sofia;
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now (CV and cover letter).