WHY COME ON BOARD?
- Our products help people
- We care about our teammates
- We realise our projects completely in-house
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and grow
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events
IF YOU LIKED THE ABOVE, JOIN BTL AND HELP US WITH...
- Spreading the know-how among the team
- Balancing the workload so we finish everything on time
- Finding the right suppliers to support the R&D department and mass production - focus on mechanical and electromechanical components
- Managing the RFQ process, quotation analysis and reporting to management
- Managing technical review meetings with suppliers in close cooperation with R&D, Industrialization and Logistics departments
- Participating in the supplier selection decisions and risk mitigation actions
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Capability, quality and risk assessment auditing of suppliers
WHAT WILL HELP YOU?
- Think global, act local mindset
- Outstanding communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Economics
- Experience in mass production - mechanical or electronic devices
- Experience in the field of purchasing in an international environment
- Experience in quality auditing of strategic suppliers
- Very good English language skills - verbal and written
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel for business trips
- Experience with ERP systems
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.