- Providing remote technical support to our service engineers worldwide;
- Processing of incoming service cases from our Branches and Distributors;
- Identifying, offering and sending the necessary spare parts;
- Cooperation with Production and R&D.
Skills, experience, knowledge:
- University or secondary degree in Electronics or similar;
- Technical background or experience;
- Very good written and verbal English;
- Analytical thinking and organizational skills;
- Proactive and customer oriented attitude.
Reasons to join us:
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication
- We offer a competitive remuneration package