- Performing verification and reliability tests;
- Analyzing test results based on product specifications, creating test reports;
- Supporting the development of test tools;
- Assembling test tools;
- Working with a team of engineers to solve technical issues or redesign.
Skills, experience, knowledge
University degree in technical field;
Good written and verbal English (to be able to understand technical documentation);
Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and instructions;
Ability to work independently and tackle challenging tasks;
A high level of organization with the ability to navigate multiple tasks;
Experience with schematic and PCB layout in Altium is an advantage;
Experience with PCB assembling is an advantage.
Reasons to join us
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- We offer engineering experience in full extent - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
- We will encourage you to experiment, learn and apply the latest engineering technologies;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW.