We are looking for the new Test Engineer to boost our growing R&D team in Sofia.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and perform component and product verification and validation tests
- Process, analyze and assess test results
- Create test plans and test reports based on product specifications
- Participate actively in development projects as member of the project team
What we expect from you:
- College/University degree in a technical field (with understanding electronics and mechanics)
- Developed technical thinking, ability to think about problems related to electronics, mechanics and physics
- Reliability, an eye for detail, active approach, independence, willingness to learn
- English language level to be able to understand and create technical documentation and communicate with foreign colleagues
- Knowledge of test and measurement methodologies and medical standards is advantage
What our company offers to you:
- Direct participation in the development of new technologies for medicine while using the latest engineering technologies
- Complex development work experience in small teams - we develop our projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service
- Your decisions are directly affecting the product
- Professional growth in an ever expanding and stable international technological company
- Space for creativity limited by minimum number of processes
- An extensive range of employee benefits, flexible work time
- Pleasant working environment, friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication which are our key values
- Excellent office location in the centre of Sofia
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.