FOR OUR NEW EXPANSION WE ARE LOOKING FOR WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD
WHY COME ON BOARD?
- Our products help people - we strive to develop the best-in-class products and medical treatments for patients;
- We care about our teammates - it is our policy to establish long-term working relationships and to maintain an environment for continuous development;
- You will find a friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication;
- We will experience unforgettable team buildings, challenging sports activities and great cultural events;
- We offer a competitive remuneration linked to the individual performance, additional health insurance and food vouchers.
IF YOU LIKED THE ABOVE, JOIN BTL AND HELP US WITH...
- Spreading the know-how among the team
- Balancing the workload so we finish everything on time
- Devoting time and energy to grow and develop the team
- Executing daily operations with the focus of delivering expected goals and services
- Hands-on approach with long term process improving mindset
- Organizing and optimize daily tasks connected with inbound and material movement
- Weekly and monthly report preparation to support the goal and vision of BTL
- Keeping and improving quality and warehouse standards, instructions and good practices
- Ensuring quality standards are met and actively communicating raising challenges
WHAT WILL HELP YOU?
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Economics
- Experience in mass production - mechanical or electronic devices
- Experience in the field of warehousing in an international environment
- Working level of English language skills - verbal and written
- Outstanding communicator with excellent people skills
- Analytical thinking
- Experience with ERP systems
If you want to experience this great opportunity - apply now.